- Clean the kids room down to the floor and walls. - Not yet. I'm close only furniture left to go.
- Hold a garage sale. Let a hauler take away everything else. - This weekend. A couple of weeks ago. Made a few bucks.
- Clean the carpet throughout the house. - Someday. Mmmmm
- Paint the children's room and their bathroom. - Before I clean the carpet. Mmmmm
- Clean their linen closet to the bare shelves. - Before I travel to Ethiopia. I did it!
- Dry wall the garage it is an absolute child hazard as it is today. - Tomorrow. DONE!
- Wishlist for shower. - Growing daily.
- Begin purchasing things that they will need. (It's been hard holding off). Still hard. Shhh...I did buy a couple of things.
- Plan the itenarary for me and my dads first visit to Ethiopia. - Can't even think about it. It's getting super close.
- Visit a couple of my final choices for schools. Make a choice. - The list has narrowed.
- Choose, order, purchase their bedroom furniture. - See below.
- Decorate thier room - choose bedding, wall stuff all of that. - After furniture.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Working the List
Still working and waiting. Update from April 29.