- Others tell you that you are good with kids.
- Your commitment will help change a child's future.
- Patience and a sense of humor are two of your greatest strengths.
- You have love and time to give.
- Reaching out to others seems natural to you.
- You have a spare bedroom, and you rather it go to a child than become yet another storage closet.
- You know how important it is to be a part of a family.
- You are ready to accept the challenge of parenting a special child.
- You believe that every kid deserves a family.
- Today there are approximately 6 million orphan children in Ethiopia who need the constant love of a family.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
10 Reasons to Adopt from Ethiopia
I saw this today in an Illinois newsletter about adoption. I made it personal to my Ethiopian adoption experience.