- Music - any music with good lyrics and a message but Gospel music is probably my favorite.
- Research - strange but true people call me the knowledge broker because I like finding out all types of facts. I feel like the internet was created just for me.
- Cooking - I even know how to make homemade syrup.
- Diet Coke - I'm trying to get over it.
- Peanut M & Ms - 700 calories a pack not so good.
- Apples - granny smith, apple pie, apple tart, applesauce, quartered, halved, stewed, or fried.
- Writing - it is relaxing -- usually.
- Soft Sheets - have to have them.
- Old Black & White Movies - Gary Grant, Ray Milan, Deborah Carr, whoever
- Children - they are honest, and open and life affirming.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
10 Things that I Love
I love a lot of things but these are the ten I can think of right now.
Posted by VALARIE at 3:12 PM