Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blessings Abound

Here are two of my favorite Clark Sister songs. It's easy to think about what we don't have and maybe the wait seems longer than it should be, but I'm reminded to think of how blessed I am, how much I have, and how only by the grace am I even fortunate enough to wait.

Blessed and Highly Favored



Never let a day go by and not realize that we are blessed. Don't take it for granted that we are here today. Just know that we are blessed and highly favored. [My favorite part] Think about it for a moment. It could have been me, it should have been me, it would have been for me if it wasn't for the blood... But grace and mercy, mercy kept me...

Livin' A Blessed Life



I'm livin' a blessed life... I can speak to mountains,they will be moved. I can speak to dreams, they will come true. I can tell my troubles to get away. God gave me the power to make my day. I'm no longer walking on sinking sand, I'm just steady resting in my father's hand. I'm blessed when I come and when I go. Every day I'm living in the overflow.

No comments:

Original Court Date: April 18, 2009
Final Court Date: May 18, 2009
[607 total days & 165 days w/IAN]