- Clean the kids room down to the floor and walls. - Not yet.
- Hold a garage sale. Let a hauler take away everything else. - This weekend.
- Clean the carpet throughout the house. - Someday.
- Paint the children's room and their bathroom. - Before I clean the carpet.
- Clean their linen closet to the bare shelves. - Before I travel to Ethiopia.
- Dry wall the garage it is an absolute child hazard as it is today. - Tomorrow.
- Wishlist for shower. - Growing daily.
- Begin purchasing things that they will need. (It's been hard holding off). Still hard.
- Plan the itenarary for me and my dads first visit to Ethiopia. - Can't even think about it.
- Visit a couple of my final choices for schools. Make a choice. - The list has narrowed.
- Choose, order, purchase their bedroom furniture. - See below.
- Decorate thier room - choose bedding, wall stuff all of that. - After furniture.
My light wood choices but not high on the list.
3 variations of the same style. It will probably be one of these.