Here is the list of things that I still need to do before the children arrive. This is not in order of priority.
- Clean the kids room down to the floor and walls.
- Hold a garage sale. Let a hauler take away everything else.
- Clean the carpet throughout the house.
- Paint the children's room and their bathroom.
- Clean their linen closet to the bare shelves -- almost.
- Choose, order, purchase their bedroom furniture.
- Decorate thier room - choose bedding, wall stuff all of that.
- Dry wall the garage it is an absolute child hazard as it is today.
- Make a list for my friends of the things that I need in preparation for my adoption shower.
- Begin purchasing things that they will need. (It's been hard holding off)
- Plan the itenarary for me and my dads first visit to Ethiopia.
- Putting things together for their referral gift and family visit.
- Visit a couple of my final choices for schools. Make a choice
I know that there is more but this will keep me a busy.