Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Work List: Garage Done!

Drum roll please.....Today I actually completed something on my list. Well, I didn't complete it Luke the handyman and good friend did it for me.

Why is the garage a child hazard? I bought the house new or prebuilt about 12 years ago. I don't know if the carpenters were drinking on the job but their very long nails pretruding out from in between all of the studs. Nails up high and down low. The didn't stick out far enough for you to catch yourself on them or anything but over the years I've used a few to hang a set of extra keys, brooms or whatever.

I couldn't take a chance on what the kids might do if given the chance. Now I don't have to worry about it. I know the pictures aren't great but thanks, Luke!

1 comment:

QB said...

Congratulations! It must be a good feeling to actually cross something off of a list - I wouldn't know.

Original Court Date: April 18, 2009
Final Court Date: May 18, 2009
[607 total days & 165 days w/IAN]