Originally Posted August 8, 2008
It's been so hard keeping quiet these last few weeks. There's so much to tell that I decided to keep. I want to share, but just a little. So help me solve this adoption riddle.
- The people's judge no calendar has he.
An idle place no people to see.
- One paper in hand a pledge to make.
Two hands to hold, two hearts to take.
- One of snips and snails, and bugs and such.
One tender and sweet, and soft to touch.
- Bright eyed smiles and a striking pose.
One little profile, and a button nose.
- Not one, not two, not three but four.
To find her next then add two more.
- This closing door, this mess to fix.
This paper thin, a clock that ticks.
- Month eight add two the best to hope.
Decree the man untie this rope.
- A trip to plan a plan to date.
Three hearts to join a bond to make.
- Count with me week 6 times 2.
A mother's prayer we make it through.
- Hope for the day, the joy, the end.
From home to home and back again.