Saturday, August 16, 2008

Temporary Interuption of Service


I interrupt my regularly public post to send myself a very important spiritual message. Sent from on high and found in the words of the Song of Consecration.

Asking questions like I've never asked before. I'll be expecting answers that will unlock every door. To a new and living way. To serve Him better in the future is the reason I'm here today.


Seeking God in a very solemn way. Taking heed to the things I do and say. Offering myself to him. I'm coming as a sister. I'm coming as a friend.


Lord now I see it's you I need. With your help denying self, put my hand in yours. I'll give you my heart. I'll give you my mind. I put myself in yours. Now I see it's you I need. With your help I'm going to deny myself and put my hand in yours. God I thank you for your goodness. I thank you for your mercy. Now I see it's you I need. With your help I'm going to deny myself and put my hand in yours.

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:30-31

No comments:

Original Court Date: April 18, 2009
Final Court Date: May 18, 2009
[607 total days & 165 days w/IAN]