Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Strength to Endure


On this Wednesday morning at 11:30am I had to remind myself.

...the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the learned, nor favour to the skilful: but time and chance in all. ECCLESIASTES 9:11

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them that are called according to his purpose. ROMANS 8:28


Then I listened to another of my favorite songs, For the Good of Them.


The race is not given to the swift nor to the strong but to the one that endureth until the end. There will be problems and sometimes you walk alone. But I know that it will work out for the good of them who love the Lord.


Eyes haven't seen and neither have ears heard. The things that God has prepared for them that love Him. Sometime you might have to cry and sometimes you might have to walk alone. But I know that I know it will work out for the good of them who love the love the Lord.

No matter what the problem. You can't solve them. They will come, but don't you worry. It will work out for the good of them who love the Lord.

No comments:

Original Court Date: April 18, 2009
Final Court Date: May 18, 2009
[607 total days & 165 days w/IAN]