Monday, September 15, 2008

Week #6

This is week #6 and I wish that I had something witty or clever to say. Let me think about it for a minute. Mmmmm....six is half of twelve and that's what I'm hoping for. That would mean that I'm halfway there. Here are the pictures for your enjoyment and amusement.

It seems the family has stopped hovering around the front door, so here is me at my sixth birthday party. My mother was very big on celebrations like ALL holidays and birthdays. The boys are my cousins and their sister Yolanda is across from me (Of course I am the one with my head tilted back to the sky. The little girl looking over her shoulder is still one of very best friends. Her sister has on the blue dress and our families lived across the street from each other for about 35 years.











This would be sitting on Santa's lap but I cut him out of the picture.

Oh. A couple of people have asked if I straighten my hair. In the pictures I think it looks fuzzy but it is just really just tons of hair to straighten it meant putting water on it and pulling a brush through it or braiding it. Back then my mother used no products (grease for a minute) so that was it. The trick I know today is that if you don't let it COMPLETELY dry you get big frizz. This was before the day of blow dryers but they do the same thing to my hair -- not straighten but frizz.


Here is me with my famous go-go boots. I had them in red, black, blue, and white! Uh...what time is it? It's time to get this court thing moving!

No comments:

Original Court Date: April 18, 2009
Final Court Date: May 18, 2009
[607 total days & 165 days w/IAN]