Jan said that I need a new list. Now, I don't know if Jan is trying to rain on my "feeling very accomplished" parade or she is just trying to let me know that our work is NEVER done. I mean are the kids here yet?
So, Jan here is my new list and I dedicate it to you. (smile)
- Get final shots.
- Create 30-60 day post-adoption calendar.
- Set up introduction appointment with international clinic.
- Order mattresses and bedding.
- Set up kids room.
- Set up kids bathroom.
- Confirm date for Chicago shower. Decide on Indianapolis shower.
- Decide what to include in referral package.
- Get rid of any other unnecessary shred of clothing, knick-knack, and junk.
- Attend Berhane Wongle Ethiopian Church (again).
- Contact Ethiopian Community Association about donations.
Oh yea, #12 KEEP WAITING!