Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Feeling Empty

Yesterday I completed the biggest task on my to do list. The kids room that was once my den, my office, my mother's room, and then the guest room is now EMPTY thanks to the movers.

Well, empty with the exception of dust, the floor lamp I've been changing the lampshade on for 15 years and the television that is now sitting on the floor because the old entertainment unit is GONE! The 8 ft. bookshelf - GONE!

It's time for the fun part. I've ordered the beds and now it's time to paint and clean the carpet. I guess I should say it's time to hire someone to paint and clean the carpet.

WOOO - WHOOO! Hooray for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone is keeping busy. Glad to hear it!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You're in super nesting mode for sure. I saw the beds but missed what color you're painting. Good luck and hope it goes quickly and painlessly.

Jan

Tami said...

Congrats...on to the fun part!

Original Court Date: April 18, 2009
Final Court Date: May 18, 2009
[607 total days & 165 days w/IAN]