Sunday, October 12, 2008

Prayer for the Pillipson's

Samuel is a 3 year old little boy boy adopted from Ethiopia about six weeks ago. Last week he was injured in a tragic accident and has suffered major injuries. He suffered a broken arm, severe pelvic injuries and will have to have partial amputation of his legs.

As you read their story it is important that we all lift this family up in prayer.

For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord. - Jeremiah 30:17
You can also follow his progress and make donations through Caring Bridge.

Thy light shall break forth as the morning, and thy health shall spring forth speedily; and thy righteousness shall go before thee: the glory of the Lord shall be thy rear guard. - Isaiah 58: 8


3 comments:

kn said...

Thank you for these quotes. I have been following and being updated on the caring bridge site. This family is nothing short of extraordinary. I'm trying to figure out something for the whole family. I may just have a local restaurant send dinner over or something.

Life is so precious. This morning Q and I took a walk in the fog at 7 in the morning and I kept praising God for the ease of our walk and the blessing of our good health.

Jebena said...

Thank you for posting prayers. I will pray for the family and meditate on the scriptures you have provided.

Anonymous said...

Valarie,

Thanks for sharing a post about Samuel. The kids and I pray for him every night. The kids decided they want ALL of the money from the Giving portion of their bank to go to Samuel. They are so sweet! Thanks again for helping this prayer chain grow.

Original Court Date: April 18, 2009
Final Court Date: May 18, 2009
[607 total days & 165 days w/IAN]