I was tagged by Robbin. So here are six random things about me. In the great spirit of tagging check the list below you might find your name there.
- I have small feet. I wore a size 5.5 from the time that I was 12 until about four years ago when my feet expanded to maybe a 6.5
- I love to cook and I'm pretty good at it. Others laugh at the way my best friend and I exchange recipes, she is also a very good cook it's like we talk some strange super-cook shorthand.
- I have some strange ability to remember names of people. For example Monday I went into a new client worksite and met about 30 people in two meetings. For the rest of the day a person was showing me around and I would speak to a person passing in the hall by name. The person with me was surprised. Since I often teach to large groups of people, they always ask how I'm able to memorize 30-40 names within the first hour or so of a class. I haven't the vaguest idea.
- I have barely any body hair. TMI I know, but it's random and just came to me. I have hardly any top eyelashes, no bottom eyelashes, and almost non-existent eyebrows -- they are not arched. I just looked and I may have some hair on my arms but if I do it is extremely fine and not really visible to the naked eye.
- I had driver's license from three states in less than one year when I moved from Michigan to Indiana, and then to Illinois. That was in 1988 so I'm sure it's not that interesting.
- There are five strange coincidences of my birth. One of those is that I was the only girl with two brothers, born to my mother who had two brothers and my father who also had two older brothers like his mother that had two brothers.
Tag You Are It!
- Kristine @ Spontaneous Delight
- Haze @ MummyHeart
- Andrea @ Mother to an Ethiopian Princess
- Terri @ Sweet Gracie
- Angie @ Angie's Ethiopian Adoption
- Ema @ Love Notes to a CoCo Princess
Here are the rules: