Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Week #9

So, it's week #9. Really it is week #1 since the courts just opened last Thursday and all I need is a court date. Come on court date! I am projecting, visioning, and hoping for a court date that is on or before November 15. I really wouldn't mind if any of you would say a prayer.

In the true tradition of the weekly reveal, here I am at age 9. This was my favorite little blue jumper but one day I reached for that can of grease at the back of the stove and the grease went down the front. Ruined!

Roller sets under the dryer for 3.5 -4 hours were common but my hair NEVER dried. The result is frizz.


I added a weekly countdown so that I could look at the pictures in order.

7 comments:

kn said...

When does the goofy stage start? I was well into it by nine.

You and your children are in my prayers. You all deserve a court date like now. I can't wait to see your post that they've past court.

VALARIE said...

Kristine, I can see it starting. For me the bad years were between 11 and 14.

Robbin Hopkins said...

Girl please, this is like a glamour shot for real. You tricked me into displaying all my awkwardness and you keep posting the super model shots. ANTM! I hope my pictures shape up soon this is embarrassing. I love the pic!


Robbin

VALARIE said...

Now, I really laughed hard at your comment. I look at that picture and see EVERYTHING but a supermodel. I was SOOOOOO skinny and my teeth are starting to pertrude, my hair was very unruly and starting year 10 I stop smiling and by 11 I am three shades darker with braces and a bad attitude. Kids teased me so badly in school. It is coming I promise.

Glamor shot. You are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something? Did you get your referral yet?

hazel said...

Ok, the girl in that 2nd shot is looking hot! My fingers are crossed for a quick court date for yuo.

Tami said...

Olan Mills! Love the red dress picture, you go girl!

Original Court Date: April 18, 2009
Final Court Date: May 18, 2009
[607 total days & 165 days w/IAN]